- The reasonable cost of Economy Delivery is included in the price of the Artwork for most UK addresses.
- Due to courier surcharges for areas that courier companies classify as non-mainland UK addresses - Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight & the Channel Isles - a delivery charge may apply depending on the size and weight of the order. In this instance we will contact you to discuss this and you will have the option to cancel your order if you do not wish to pay the delivery charge.
If you live in a non-mainland location please contact us prior to purchase.
- Express delivery services, Saturday deliveries, etc. will incur a non-refundable additional cost and must be paid in full by the buyer prior to dispatch.
- We deliver to selected *countries and the reasonable cost of Economy Delivery is included in the price of the Artwork for most addresses.
- When we come to calculate the cost of delivery for your order, should the size of the order or the address provided incur unexpected, excessive costs or charges, then a delivery charge may apply and would need to be paid in full prior to dispatch. In this instance we will contact you to discuss this and you will have the option to cancel your order if you do not wish to pay the delivery charge.
- Express delivery services, Saturday deliveries, etc. will incur additional cost and must be paid in full by the buyer prior to dispatch.
* Countries we currently deliver to:
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States.
If your country is not listed here or at Checkout then please contact us prior to purchase to ensure that we can deliver to your country and to request a shipping cost.
We will need to know the following information: your country, your county (region or state), your full postcode/zip code, and the Artwork(s) you are interested in purchasing.
- If additional delivery charges apply you will be notified prior to dispatch of your order.
- All applicable delivery charges must be paid prior to dispatch of orders.
- All Artwork is checked before dispatch and is carefully hand packed. Materials used include Glassine Paper to protect the artwork from moisture during transit, bubble wrap, foamboard or inner cardboard sheets and strong cardboard cartons.
- We may split an order for multiple pieces of Artwork and dispatch pieces individually.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 - 4 working days following cleared payment.
- Depending on the size and volume of individual Artwork(s), dispatch is by a reputable courier, such as Parcelforce, or for small items by Royal Mail Signed For delivery. Carrier details can be provided upon email request, and will be confirmed in the dispatch confirmation.
- From date of dispatch please allow:
5 - 7 Working Days for UK delivery.
5 - 10 Working Days for EU delivery.
7 - 15 Working Days for International delivery.
- Delivery dates are estimates and not guaranteed. We cannot be held liable for any failure of carriers to meet their delivery deadlines. The Royal Mail requires that 15 working days elapse before parcels are considered 'lost'.
- Deliveries are made during Working Hours, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- You will receive an email from us with a tracking number, where applicable, once the Artwork is dispatched.
- You are responsible for ensuring delivery information provided is accurate and for making arrangements to take delivery of Artwork.
- Delivery addresses cannot be changed after your order has been placed, so please ensure these are correct before you complete checkout.
- Risk of Artwork passes to you upon delivery of the Artwork.
- Proof of Delivery and a signature will be required at delivery.
- By placing an order you are authorising us to accept a signature from another person on your behalf, if you are not present at the time of delivery.
- The person who signs for the delivery must be 18 years of age or older.
- It is the buyer's responsibility on receipt of the Artwork to check that it is in satisfactory condition. Your signature, or that of another person on your behalf, confirms receipt of the Artwork but also the state of the parcel received. When you receive your order it is your responsibility to examine both the parcel (before it is opened) and the Artwork very carefully for any damage. Where a signed for service is used, and a parcel arrives damaged, please sign for the parcel as 'Received Damaged'. If there is any damage whatsoever, or if, for example, a parcel shows signs of damage before it is opened you must notify us in writing by email within 24 hours of receipt.
- If parcels are returned to us by the carrier because: the delivery address provided was incorrect or undeliverable; or where delivery was attempted and you did not subsequently make arrangements for redelivery of the parcel; or you did not collect your parcel from the Royal Mail Sorting Office or carrier depot, then we will deduct our original costs of posting, any insurance cost and fees from the payment refund.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- Artwork prices and delivery charges exclude all customs duty, goods and services tax and retail sales tax.
- Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which will be levied when the order reaches your country. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. For further information please contact your local customs office before placing your order.
- You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and requirements of the country to which the Artwork is being shipped and for payment of any expenses, costs and liabilities incurred.
- We will not be responsible for any liability nor duty charged or any fines or impositions as a result of any import, export or attempted import or export.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the product you have ordered and the materials used can be lawfully imported in to the destination country.
- You may arrange to view and purchase Artworks from the Artist's Studio by prior appointment only. In this instance, payment can be taken by credit card in person once you have made your selection. Please contact us for more information.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions
prior to purchase.