I have been a professional artist for 18 years.
Prior to that my creative design background was in advertising creation, graphic design and marcoms.
This gave me the groundwork and amazing opportunities to develop my artistic and design skills.
Not to mention honing my natural flair for colour.
I also learned to value the importance of the visual story and attention to fine detail.
In tandem with the design-based career, I continued my lifelong passion for painting, nurturing the dream of working solely on my art. In 2005 the time felt right to exhibit my paintings in public for the first time and I was awed by the enthusiastic response to my work.
So I took the plunge to focus full-time on my art. Took some more art and business courses. Was awarded a place on Farnham University for the Creative Arts’ Artist Development Program where I was mentored for a year by a professional art dealer. And threw myself heart and soul into developing my art practice, as well as marketing and selling my work. Eighteen years later, I have never looked back!
When I'm not painting, I love...
- Spending time with my French husband, Laurent.
- Going for exhilarating & inspirational walks, taking photos of nature, scenery & interesting details. Sometimes with my sketchbook too.
- A great evening with friends, laughing & enjoying good food.
- Singing my heart out in a rock choir.
- An excellent book I can get lost in.
- Music that makes my skin tingle.
- Travelling and discovering new places that captivate me.
- Finding inspiration wherever I go.
I WANT TO DRAW YOU INTO MY PAINTING STORIES
I regularly exhibit my work
And I really enjoy having direct contact and conversations with the people who enjoy and buy my paintings.
I undertake commissions from both private and commercial clients. My paintings feature in private collections in the UK and abroad, including the USA, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Ireland, France, Spain and Germany.
Website sign-up form - horizontal
first choice on all new paintings and limited edition prints.